Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: remaining Delimited String sub-issues

At 09:25 AM 5/26/2005 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
[...]
>>LH> 2005-05-25:  Lofton will make specific proposal (possibly in next
>>Editor's
>>LH> version text).

Here is what I put right after the ebnf of 5.5:

"The definition of ValidChar depends on the particular WebCGM entity that
is being encoded. For example, in the @@APS Attributes table@@ for DOM
access (section 5.7.6, Interface WebCGMAppStructure), the valid characters
for each of the APS Attributes that are encoded by Delimited String are
determined by the WebCGM datatype of the particular APS Attribute (linked
from the table), in combination with the @@Character Repertoire rules@@ of
section 3.1.1.3."

The "@@" delimit two links that go to the obvious places.  I believe this
definition to be technically correct.