Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Processing for WebCGM 2.0

At 03:10 PM 6/5/2005 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
Here is the result of the research I've done on timing requirements to process WebCGM 2.0 though the OASIS process (and potential W3C process) to support S1000D requirements.

Thanks for putting this together Dave.

One minor comment.  You asked, "First public review must be at least 60 days (I think our first review only lasted 30 days  is this a problem?)."

Not, it's not a problem.  We initiated and executed the review under the old TC rules (before 4/15), therefore they applied.