Subject: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: does the 'highlight' object behavior revert to full-picture view?

[Others (than DW, BB, and me), please below, last comment...]

At 10:20 AM 6/14/2005 -0400, Benoit Bezaire wrote:
>[...]
>   Would this wording be more appropriate, "_replace":
>   "The viewer shall display the designated CGM picture in the same
>   rectangular area in the same frame as the picture which refers to
>   this target. If the ending resource is the same as the linking
>   resource, the viewer does not reload the resource."

I think you're saying, more elegantly, the same thing I tried to say
(C2C-link + same-CGM-file + _replace), and with which Dieter agreed also.

>   Is that breaking existing content? I don't think so.

I agree.

It would be good for some others -- users and/or vendors -- to speak up now
if they think otherwise.

Cheers,
-Lofton.