Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Namespace declaration ISSUE

Hi Lofton,

a) I think so.
b) Opt 2. Why? Because...
 - I think we should follow what other standards have done.
 - I don't think the limitation you point out will ever be used.
 - Opt 1 has no way of making sure that xmlns="" points to the WebCGM
 namespace. Example, opt 1 actually makes this a valid file:

 <webcgm xmlns="notawebcgmnamespace">
   <grobject.../>
 </webcgm>

 which is wrong.