Subject: About today's call

cgmo-webcgm,

  I have to say that I'm disappointed with our telecon work. We are
  making very little progress on the specification. We need to pick it
  up (and not only the day before the call).

  - We started 10-15 mins late (as usual).
  - We then talked about the Vegas wedding issue. I know it feels good
  to talked about it, but honestly we don't have the luxury to spend
  20 mins on a topic that people have no control onto.
  - Then we started assigning Due dates to action items (which should
  have been done a month ago).
  - We finally started to talk about an open issue (50 mins into the
  call), but we started with a topic that had not been discussed on
  the mailing list for ages (so we had zero chances of reaching a
  consensus on the call).
  - An hour and 10 mins into the call and we still had solved zero
  issues.

  I hope we can do better in the future,

 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com