Subject: FW: [members] Public Review of WebCGM v2.0

 With the announcement of the 15 day review, comes the review
assignments for TC membership.  Everyone should take the time to rewiew
the whole specification, but I'm assigning each member a chapter to also
pay special attention to during the process.  Everyone should also refer
to the change log in the appedix to verify that decisions were
implemented.  Lofton is excused because he did all the editing, but I'm
sure he will be pouring over it anyway.  Ben is excused because is won't
be back from vacation until after the due date (no..that's not a way to
get out of it).  I've doubled up some assignments so we can get multiple
viewpoints on some chapters.

Assignments:

Overview				Andrew
Chap 1:  Introduction		Andrew