Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] QUESTION. Can viewers detect links from non-CGM content?

At least I can respond to this.

The viewer has to go through the excercise of retrieving the # fragment
itself,
thus it can easily ignore the picture behavior, which is what we do.
As the viewer knows exactly whether the fragment comes from an open CGM or
from
somewhere else, it doesn't constitute a problem to make the right decisions
about
ignoring.

Dieter