Subject: Committee Spec final text available

Hi All,

Well, we finally jumped through all the hoops and got the documents just
right, and I'm told that the formal 7-day CS ballot should start
today.  These are the documents (PDF and XHTML ZIP):

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15306/WebCGM-v2.0.pdf
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/15307/WebCGM-v2.0.zip

They're pretty much what you voted on two weeks ago.  But I had to
reshuffle the sections somewhat, again -- Acknowledgements must be in
Appendix A, RFC2119 boiler plate must be in Intro, normative and
informative references must be in Intro, etc.  (Gee, remember several
months back when they *were* in intro and we decided they ought to be at
the back of the spec?).

Also, I integrated the final three (executable) examples of interfaces into
subsections 5.7.1-5.7.10, which three were not available two weeks ago.

Cheers,