Subject: Fwd: FW: Register entries

CGMO TC --

A piece of news, and two questions...

News:  The Registry fixing is completed.  See the URL below, the Colour
Model section (RGB-alpha, sRGB, sRGB-alpha) and the Compression Types
Section (PNG).

Question 1:  Volunteer?  We should have someone (other than me) look at
these and verify that they look right, i.e., properly done by the ISO
registration folks.

Question 2:  There were 4 attached .png files to the email that I received,
corresponding to the scanned pages of the 4 registry entries.  I propose
NOT to circulate these or post them to the CGMO Web site.  (But the CGMO
Web site will point to the registry.)  Does anyone disagree?