Subject: 1.0 tests modified for 2.0

Information, and QUESTION/ISSUE (for email and for next telecon)...

On FTS:  webcgm20-ts-20060212.zip

I have started modifying the 1.0 (rel-1.1) dynamic tests, for 2.0
correctness, according to the assessment I sent a while ago.  I will keep
doing this, and periodically put up new zip files.

In this batch, changed tests are:
* linking-selectID-BE-05
* linking-selectName-BE-06
* linking-anyURI-BE-07

You can view them by opening the IntroPage.html and navigating from there.

These three tests have something in common:  they have navigation (links)
to objects, but no specified object behaviors.  Therefore they use the
default object behavior.  We changed the default object behavior for
2.0.  In 1.0, it was effectively zoom+newHighlight (with a small wrinkle
about presence/absence of a 'viewcontext' ApsAttr on the target).

Therefore you will see this:

1.) a 1.0 viewer showing the 1.0 file (in the 1.0 Test Suite) should give
unzoomed view, highlighted object.

2.) a 2.0 viewer showing the 2.0 file should give zoomed view, highlighted
object.

3.) QUESTION.  what about a 2.0 viewer on the 1.0 file?  Should it detect
the version of the CGM (target) and do #1 or #2 accordingly?

We have not specified the answer to this question in the text.  (Btw, does
anyone recall why we did this?  It is NOT the path of least surprise and
least change.)

Another minor point.  Note the reference picture (PNG) in
linking-anyURI-BE-07.  The triangle is a polygon.  Shouldn't the Edge Join
be applied at the closure point?

linking-anyURI-BE-07.cgm