Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Issue: 5.7.3 Interface WebCGMMetafile - attribute src

Hi Stuart,

Why not say this instead:
The URI of the current document. On setting, the new document pointed
to by the URI is loaded by the user agent. The user agent must fully
parse the fragment identifier (if any) in the URI and execute the
indicated behavior. Note, the "Picture behaviors" rule do apply to the
'src' attribute. Upon retrieval, if no WebCGM document is open in the
viewer, an empty string is returned.

or we could also replace the sentence "Note, ..." with:
Note, the "Picture behaviors" rule do apply to the 'src' attribute
(e.g., If a URI fragment contains a picBehavior, the picBehavior
will be ignored).

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.