Subject: FW: Proposed resolution of your comments.

 Chris will not be on the telecon tomorrow, but will try to respond
before the telecon on the 3rd.

Our telecon time conflicts with one that he has.  Is is possible that we
might be able to shift ours to an hour later or a day later to
accommodate his schedule??

Thx....Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734  <-- NEW NUMBERS
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Lilley [mailto:chris@w3.org]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2006 2:40 PM
To: Cruikshank, David W
Subject: Re: Proposed resolution of your comments.

On Monday, April 24, 2006, 11:18:17 PM, David wrote:

CDW>  Chris,

CDW> Do you think you'll be able to join the telcon on the 26th of April

CDW> or the 3rd of May??

Oops sorry, I have received but had not yet finished going through your

The problem is with the telcon time, which clashes with a 14:00-17:00
(France time, ie 5am to 8am pst) W3C Management telcon. So I can only
make the last 30 minutes of your call slot.

I can endeavour to respond in email before your 3 May telcon, however.

CDW> Lofton is away this week, but will be back next.  We can take notes

CDW> without him anyway.

CDW> Please let me know.

CDW> Thx...Dave Cruikshank

CDW> Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange Boeing
CDW> Commercial Airplane 206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734  <-- NEW NUMBERS

CDW> david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead