Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - Telecon minutes - WebCGM TC - 20060503 (WebCGM_TCTelecon_20060503.pdf) uploaded

Thanks for the detailed minutes, Dave.  I want to be real careful about these minutes, as the might be distributed to Chris as well, as a record of the meeting.  So here are some suggested corrections and clarifications...

Correction.  The draft says "LH: ... We are restricting the fragment syntax to 1 in WebCGM 2.0, reverting to WebCGM 1.0 spec when needed and specifying what to do in all cases."  Change that to, "The metafile is restricted to 1 picture in 2.0.  The original wording of 2.0 restricted the fragement syntax picseqno to 1, but we have resolved to remove that restriction.  We will specify what to do in all cases."

Correction.  The draft says, "We broke them up into the thirteen we now have by taking the cross product of the old ones." Change that to, "We derived the thirteen we now have by defining a new set of navigation basics and a new set of highlighting basics, and adding their cross products to form the new set of object behaviors."

Clarification.  "LH: "We will stack this for later. SVG 1.1 has target behaviors as in WebCGM 1.0. WebCGM 2.0 behaviors are the same as WebCGM 1.0 behaviors."  A couple of comments...  The first sentence should reflect, "...pending completion of research action item (BB) into the CDF connection", I think (correct, Ben?).  Next, I don't recall having said the second sentence (I think it might have been CL).

Correction, "It would be good to note that WebCGM 1.0 did not have accessibility feature."  NOT!  As worded, it could be read as suggesting that the spec should say this.  Which I definitely do not recommend.  So change the sentence to something like, "WebCGM does not have accessibility features like 'alt'."

Correction, "When we updated the sped we missed a sentence in normative section."  s/normative/informative/.  (and s/sped/spec/)

All for now,
-Lofton