Subject: msft workaround

As agreed on the call, here is an example of how to dynamically insert
an <object> tag within HTML. The test is a modified version of
AppStructure-screentip.html

There are more than one way of doing it; this is one approach.

Note: I don't know why it had to be me, again, who ends up doing the
action item. This problem affects all members of this working group
(users and vendors).

This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected
by legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or
any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and
delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
Title: AppStructure, Attribute Screentip Test Page

AppAtt, screentip Test Page

Source image Reference image
Test results
Test NumberPurposeTest ResultComments
get screentip value by ID:NAPassed if result is red.
get screentip value by name:NAPassed if result is red.
remove screentip:NAPassed if result is blank.
set screentip to a new value:NAPassed if result is FF0000.

AppStructure-screentip.png

AppStructure-screentip.cgm