Subject: new, potentially substantive 2.0 erratum

In Ch.4 XCF definition, all element names in 4.3, and their associated
attributes, are lower case.  This includes 'apsid' attribute that occurs on
many of the 4.3 elements.

In Ch.5, example 5.1b has camel-case 'apsId'.  This would be incorrect XCF
according to Ch.4.  It would not be hard to fix that error, since it is an
example.

However, in 5.7.5 it appears as 'apsId' in a parameter name for a method,
which is more or less harmless.  But in 5.7.6 the attribute of the object
is defined as 'apsId' (READONLY).  After much discussion and hashing
around, we think that this is bad practice, but in the specific
circumstances of this attribute, the XCF and the DOM, it is not likely to
cause any implementation problems.

The minimal fix is to fix 5.1b.  Does anyone think that we should also
change the other occurrences of 'apsId' in Ch.5 -- 5.7.5, 5.7.6 and the
example of 5.7.10 -- need to be changed?