Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Flow of electricity

Stuart --

Good stuff!  Again, we should be looking to put your examples (and anyone
else's) of 2.0 capabilities somewhere on the Web site.  So, aside from
technical (and 2.1 rqts questions), there is the Education/Outreach
question:  when and where can we put these up and direct people to them?

Technical questions...

At 01:46 PM 9/28/2007 -0700, Galt, Stuart A wrote:
>[...]
>As I start making more complex images/applications I am finding myself
>wishing I had a either getStyleProperty() or removeStyleProperty()

Is the "get" an inquiry function?  Do you actually want both "get" and
"remove", or did you really mean "either...or"?

Do you propose that these be added to the 2.1 wish list?

>method
>(I realize that this is difficult to implement) and the ability to make
>several DOM changes without waiting for a redraw between each one.

I guess this has now been added to the 2.1 wish list.