Subject: Re: AW: [cgmo-webcgm] Proposed agenda for 10/10 telecon

Thanks for the submission, Ulrich...

At 01:38 PM 10/10/2007 +0200, Ulrich Laesche wrote:
>[...snip all the content...]
>
>Of course, comments are welcome from everyone.

I only had time for a very quick skim.  More later, but I had one immediate
impression:  this analysis is something of a composite between static
transform interface (which is how I interpreted your AI) and motion/path
animation (which I interpreted as Stuart's AI, even though his ).

That's not necessarily a bad thing, but I did think we were talking about
two separate (tho' related) items.

After the telecon, I will send some URIs about the basic places to look in
SMIL and SVG.