Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Telecon REMINDER:

Possible regrets -- it depends on hotel-to-airport transportation timing, which I don't yet know.

In case I don't make it, I have a couple comments:

1.)  Draft agenda said:
" regex addressing  Not assigned"

This is Stuart's drafting assignment, to write the code for JS method that searches for an APS with a regex match to the value of a given attribute.  This will be an example or more likely an informative appendix.

2.) Draft agenda said:
"Font interchange improvements   Not assigned"

As I recall, didn't someone have the AI to write the DTD for the font-interchange grammar?  (Was it Dave?)  Isn't that a major bit of the work along the way to the drafting?  (Altho' there will need to be explanatory text about this, in Ch.2 as well as Ch.4/XCF and possibly elsewhere.)

3.)  I'm concerned at the number that are still "unassigned".  I thought we had better, but from your message of 6 Feb, I see only these assignments:

[[[
New style properties - Dave/Stuart
Get style properties - Stuart
get ebject extents - Stuart
Redraw control - Forrest
Substring hotspots - Lofton (volunteered at 0206 telecon)
]]]

I suggest that ALL should be assigned by the end of the telecon.  Either get volunteers, or else simply make assignments.  We have to get these done!  I'll take on some more, but can't do 'em all in our timeframe.

4.) I would also like it if we assigned a primary reviewer for each drafting assignment, per my earlier emailed suggestion.

-lofton.