Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] GetStyleProperty() method

Hello,

I think that the changes to 5.7.5 should also occur in 5.7.6 but the
text following getStyleProperty should be changed to refer to the
Application Structure rather than the Picture.

getStyleProperty
Retrieves a style property by name of the given Application Structure.
Please refer to the Style Properties Table
<http://www.w3.org/TR/webcgm20/WebCGM20-DOM.html>  for more
detailed information on retrievable and modifiable Style Properties.

--
Stuart Galt
SGML Resource Group