Subject: about CD02 schedule

We talked at f2f about June 11 to have CD02 text ready for vote to start
2nd Public Review.  Clearly, that isn't going to happen.  I think we will
slip by at least two weeks.

Because of the delays in both OASIS and W3C staff/mgmt on getting MoU annex
moving, and the WG rechartered, there really isn't serious pressure to
publish -- the process and organizational prerequisites for a spec hand-off
are probably not in place till at least mid-July.  (Wild guess.)