Subject: REMINDER: telecon

We do have a telecon Wednesday morning.

Frankly, I have not put together an agenda because I'm busy working on
other activites.  Stuart is traveling home at about that time, but I
think he's going to try to call in from either the hotel or airport for
a few minutes.  I know there have been several things mentioned on email
threads for an agenda for tomorrow, but I don't have time to go back and
capture them.  Plus I have a telecon that starts 2 hours before ours
tomorrow morning.  I will host the telecon, though.

Lofton, can you produce a short list?

Remember we are using the new telephone numbers and passcodes

The passcode for the telecon is: 6767791

Dial in numbers:
Toll numbers:
FRANCE +33-1-76-74-24-97
GERMANY +49-69-2222-4877
UNITED KINGDOM +44-20-3043-2491
USA +1-517-466-2380
Toll Free Numbers:
FRANCE 080-563-6113
GERMANY 0800-664-4248
UNITED KINGDOM 0808-238-6021
USA 866-803-2146

Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.3560, fax 206.662.3734
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com