Subject: geometric transform -- a spec-improvement proposal

All --

We have talked about conceptually distancing Geometric Transform from the
Style Properties, because of the awkwardness (or unnaturalness) of
describing transform in terms of CSS inheritance.

Currently, "Geometric Transform Style Property" is 5.4.4, under 5.4
"Inheritance of APS Attributes and of Style Properties".

http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/cd01/WebCGM21-DOM.html#geometric-transform

While it might be argued that it should get a numbered major section of
it's own, on the other hand I'm reluctant to insert a big new 5.X section
into the middle of Ch.5.  So how about this idea.  Section 5.6 is "5.6
Coordinate values -- Normalized VDC (NVDC)":

http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/v2.1/cd01/WebCGM21-DOM.html#Coordinate

Proposal:

5.6 Coordinates and transforms
5.6.1 Coordinate values -- Normalized VDC (NVDC)
[...all of current 5.6 text...]
5.6.2 Geometric transform
[...move 5.4.4 text here, with light editing to make it fit better (get rid
of 'red' example, e.g.)...]

Thoughts?  Any objections?