Subject: draft 2.0 pro-forma

All --

I have made a first cut at updating the viewer ICS pro-forma to WebCGM 2.0:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/28987/viewer-proforma-20.html

This consisted mostly of adding the DOM/XCF tests, plus a few others.  And
a few small adjustments (such as -- no more Symbol Library).  For
convenience, the changes are HTML-tagged in this first-draft version.

The content is pretty much correct I think.  But I have some notes &
questions, mostly about format, some about completeness:

1.) Are we satisfied with including DOM & XCF as a single table row in the
"Dynamic" section (1.6)?  Or should that section -- like the static section
-- consist of two subsections:  dynamic V4; dynamic DOM/XCF?  (Probably the
latter, but it will require a little more work and analysis than this lazy
version.)

2.) What about the "*" items in the Dynamic V4 section -- basic tests that
were desirable but never written (e.g., 'subpara')?  There are 5 of
'em:  fragment-browserBug-BE-04*, otherAPS-subPara-BE-03*,
otherAPS-subPara-BE-04*, otherAPS-layer-BE-05*,
otherAPS-contentModel-BE-06*.  Should we add tests for: none?  all?  some?

3.) trans-cell-color and trans-cell-color-escape?  I recall that we made
tests for Transparent Cell Colour (V3 element) and for the equivalent
Escape 22 (both written by Dave, as I recall).  In fact, I have the test
files in a working subdirectory of the 2.0 suite, including reference
images.  The names are trans-cell-color and trans-cell-color-escape.  Does
anyone recall anything about these, and what might be the reason that they
aren't in the test suite (i.e., other than "editor error")?