Subject: Test coverage analysis, static10 attributes

All --

I'm forwarding Rob's analysis (thanks!) of the test coverage in the
static10 portion of the 2.0 test suite.  This is his summary only, and
applies only to Primitive Attribute elements that are allowed in WebCGM 2.0.

He did an automated analysis of element frequency, and concluded that there
is some coverage of all but the below list.  Some of these are covered
elsewhere (interp. interior), some are already planned and assigned (LTIO),
and some ...?....  Let's discuss at next telecon.

-Lofton.