Subject: Test reviewer assignments

All,

Here are the initial test reviewer assignments. Since nobody objected,
complained, or otherwise commented on my question regarding the number of
tests per reviewer, each implementer ended up with five tests to review. I
tried my best to assign reviewers who were planning to implement the
functionality being tested to each test. This broke down with the ACI stuff
because there was only one implementer other than the test owner planning an
implementation, and they were in the "eventually, but later than November"
category.

This only covers tests with a due date of September 1 or earlier. Forrest
has already submitted tests that are not due until the end of September, and
these tests do not have an assigned reviewer yet.

Is October 3rd (four weeks) reasonable for a due date?

Regards,

Rob

Test Name

Test Author