Subject: status of test suite work

All --

Work on tests and test reviews has apparently halted, since we made the
decision away from the aggressive late-November F2F.  This is bad, for
reasons that we have already discussed in TC telecon.  I see only 3 changes
to the status (rotate, translate, scale tests) since mid-September.

[1] ftp://ftp.cgmlarson.com/test-matrix.htm

Here alphabetically is the Slackers List, and what is past due:

Benoit Bezaire:
   tests:  2 done / none due
   reviews:  5 assigned / all are 3 wks past due

Forrest Carpenter:
   tests:  12 done / 1 test is 3 weeks past due
   reviews:  5 assigned / all are 3 wks past due

Stuart Galt:
   tests:  1 done / 2 are 3 wks past due
   reviews:  1 assigned / it is 3 wks past due

Ulrich Laesche:
   tests:  3 done / 3 are weeks past due
   reviews:  5 assigned / all are 3 wks past due

Don Larson:
   tests:  6 done / 8 are 3 wks past due
   reviews:  5 assigned / all are 3 wks past due

This needs to be a topic for the telecon next Wednesday.  Lack of TC
activity on the test suite is going to impact the progress of the WG, the
possibility of f2f scheduling, etc.  (Email comments, promises, excuses,
etc are also welcome.)