Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] WebCGM TC Working Session REMINDER/ preliminary agenda

At 02:59 PM 11/11/2008 -0800, Galt, Stuart A wrote:

This is just a reminder about the TC working session reminder

From the agenda:  "Test Matrix [1]
There have been very few updates and/or comments.  Does this mean the no work is being done or that people are not being thorough in their assignments?  How can we get back on track?"

To illustrate why I'm puzzled by what is happening (or not), while examining one comment this came to my attention:

[[[
[...] in the getObjectExtent description at:
http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-webcgm21-20080917/WebCGM21-DOM.html#getObjectExtent

All of the fragments are missing from the four links in the first paragraph.  They should be, respectively:

#apsattr-table
#styleprop-table
#geometric-transform
#transform-composition
]]]

If several people had looked at that paragraph, I'd be surprised that no one made a comment -- "the links go nowhere".  (In fact, the links contain exactly this:  href=""#". " That is a legal link but not very useful, and a typical browser goes to the top of that file for all four links.)