Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] rotation test

Forrest -- Thanks for your review, and the previous ones as well.

Ulrich -- When you have accepted the reviews/revisions, please update the revision history (in the .html) and upload any corrected files to FTP site.  AND please send an email to the TC, so people will know when there are new files to fetch from FTP.

All -- From the last telecon, several of you have changes to the names of tests, or addition of new tests, or changes of 1-line descriptions, or new estimated dates, or ...  Please send any such so that I can keep the matrix up-to-date.

-Lofton.