Subject: AG comments for Thursday

All --

Please have a look at these comments of Al Gilman [1] before Thursday:

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webcgm-wg/2008Nov/0023.html

One way or another, I would like to get it off our agenda.  While Al does
not consider these to be formal comments requiring a response, still it
would be good to acknowledge his contribution and give our thoughts.