Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Fwd: XML Daily Newslink. Monday, 02 February 2009

I fixed this in the online (archived) copy of the XML Daily Newslink
for Monday, 02 February 2009

http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletter/news2009-02-02.html#cite5

now titled "W3C Call for Review: WebCGM Version 2.1 "

with semi-silent sic/corr markup:

-->>

<corr sic="the Last Call">an updated</corr>

  - Robin

Robin Cover
OASIS, Director of Information Services
Editor, Cover Pages and XML Daily Newslink
Email: robin@oasis-open.org
Staff bio: http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#cover
Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/
Newsletter: http://xml.coverpages.org/newsletterArchive.html