Subject: RE: New CGM uploaded for transCellColor test

Lofton,

With this submission, Stuart has addressed all of the concerns raised in the
initial review.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200901/msg00003.html

In addition, I've reviewed the HTML harness (submitted post-review), and it
is conforming HTML 4.01. I recommend that this test be put in the queue for
approval by the full TC.

Note. The two tiles in the initial CGM used compression type 7 (JPEG). This
new submission uses compression type 9 (PNG). MetaCheck is outputting an
extra null byte at the end of the method-specific parameters (MSP) parameter
of the tile element. This appears to be a quirk in MetaCheck. Since each
member of the MSP SDR is of type BS for compression type 9,

http://jitc.fhu.disa.mil/nitf/graph_reg/diagrams/com009.html

additional length information is required to determine the end of the
parameter data. For compression type 9, the length information comes from
the length field of the chunk data itself. In this case, it is correctly set
to 13. The IHDR chunk conforms to the requirements laid out in both the
Register of Graphical Items and the PNG standard itself.

http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/REC-PNG-20031110/#11IHDR

There is no PLTE chunk, but it is not required since the IHDR chunk
specifies a value of 2 (Truecolor) for Colour type.

Regards,

Rob