Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Fwd: implementation of "metafile" reserved SP keyword

Lofton,

That sounds like a sensible resolution to me.

Rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Lofton Henderson [mailto:lofton@rockynet.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 1:38 PM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Fwd: implementation of "metafile" reserved SP
keyword

Benoit suggested that the new 2.1 SP items ought to have in the SP table
something like the two word entry:  >metafile value< (un-quoted).  Metafile
value would be explained the same as the current "metafile", under the
"Initial values" paragraph [3].

By being un-quoted, it would remove any implication that it is a legal
value of the SP (which is not true of "metafile" presently, nor "metafile
value" in the proposed revision.)

Comments?

-Lofton.

http://www.w3.org/Graphics/WebCGM/drafts/current-editor-21/Overview.html