Subject: re[4]: [cgmo-webcgm] fontmap xml coding

Lofton,

I would to see if anyone else found the element name "maplist"
confusing.  To me it implied that the maplist contained a list
of font substitutions rather than a single font substitution in the
fontmap.

It would be much clearer to users it think if this element was
renamed "fontmapItem", "mapItem" or something like that.  It not
a big issue however and I can live with it as is if no else has a
problem with it.

Regards,
Don
Larson Software Technology