Subject: re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] test update

Lofton,

My re-review of updated test assigned to me-

setGetIntensity- OK

setGetLineStyles2.0-

        change "Web 2.0" to "WebCGM 2.0"

setGetFillStyles2.0-

    change "Web 2.0" to "WebCGM 2.0"

setGetStrokeType- OK

setGetStrokeOffset-

      should be "tests initial stroke offset property at the APS level"

setGetPatternIndex- OK

setGetEdgeVisibility- OK

setRedraw001- OK

The following test was assigned to Rob and I mistakely reviewed
but I've included my comments for they are worth.

lineOffset-

 spelling error in the comment inside CGM image "line definations"

  should be "line type definitions"

Regards,
Don Larson
Larson Software Technology