Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] a potential transform-in-XCF test

Thanks for that, Stuart.

The test materials are now complete, but before we can include it in the
published version of the suite, we need to have it reviewed.  Looking at
the old test assignments matrix, these three people were involved with
writing and reviewing the transform tests (for DOM):

Ulrich
Don
Forrest
Benoit

Stuart, could you coordinate with and assign one?  (And let me know who it is.)

Thanks,
-Lofton.