Subject: latest WebCGM 2.1 News

Hi All --

Latest OASIS news about WebCGM:
We have submitted the OS ballot request, updated the Statements of Use, and
all seems to be in order for an expected February OS review and ballot.

Also, on the OASIS server we have updated this OOL-resident version of our
WebCGM implementation matrix:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/test-materials/matrix.html .
That URI used to dereference to the latest 2.0 version of the matrix, but
now the dereferenced document links to the latest implementation results
for the incremental 2.1 functionality,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/test-materials/new21-matrix20091231.html ,
and also links to the old 2.0 baseline results,
http://docs.oasis-open.org/webcgm/test-materials/matrix20061005.html .

Latest W3C news about WebCGM:
http://www.w3.org/News/2010#entry-8696
(This week it is linked from the W3C home page, http://www.w3.org/ .)