Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Example use of DATA with no PARAM

Implementors (esp. Forrest, Ulrich, Benoit) --

Before the next teleconference, can you please address questions #1 and #2
below?  It concerns Don's technique for successfully getting access to a
picture before its initial display, by way of the onload event for the HTML
code itself.

This is not a solution for all problems, but is a piece of the puzzle and
might be a solution for some specialized cases.

-Lofton.