Subject: Fwd: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Example use of DATA with no PARAM

Hi All --

I have partially recovered from my email client crash, but have lost almost
two weeks worth of email.

The last message before the gap is attached below -- a request that
implementors (Forrest, Ulrich, Benoit) try Don's test of access to the
metafile at on-load of the HTML body.  For those of you who don't have it
handy, I am attaching Don's CGM and HTML files again.  Please give it a try
and report back.

Thanks,
-Lofton.