Subject: next TC telecon

According to the minutes [1], our next telecon was to be 8th Sept.  I think
we anticipated a quorum-requiring vote for final acceptance of the Errata
batch.

Since the 15-day review hasn't started yet, 8th Sept would not work for the
vote.  Nevertheless, we could have a working meeting and have a look at
potential future TC work [2].  Thoughts?

-Lofton.

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/download.php/38992/20100811_WebCGM_TC_minutes.pdf
[2]