Subject: re: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - WebCGM TC telecon added

Stuart,

Sorry that I missed the telcon on Tuesday.

I did get a positive answer (see below) from the ATA eBusiness/S1000D forum
orginizer regarding a CGM Open meeting at this event the 2nd week in June.

We now need to decide if we want to have a meeting and if so, the agenda.

Like I suggested before, I think the agenda should like "what's next for
CGM Open" and invite other forum attendees interested in graphics.

Regards,
Don Larson