Subject: Re: RE: NN fragment -- bad news?

In any case, it seems that the previous assessment of "no problem" with NN
4.73 was wrong.

So the real question:  what is the way forward?  It seems to me that Dave
maybe ought to reconvene the task team and start with a telcon to sort out
what to do about this?  Netscape's lack of concern about the problem is
more serious now (because 4.73 is affected, as well as the somewhat shakey
new 6.0 release), and I think we need to attack as energetically it as we
did IE.

Other thoughts?

-Lofton.