Subject: Welcome to Bombardier

Hello CGM Open Members --

Please join me in welcoming Bombardier as a sponsor member of CGM
Open/OASIS.  Martin Jackson will be the Bombardier representative to CGM
Open, and he has been added to the cgmopen-members mail list (to which this
message is addressed).  As many of you know, Martin has been monitoring our
working meetings occasionally, and presented a CGM talk at the recent XML
2001 Europe.

Regards,
-Lofton
CGM Open Program Director