Subject: [cgmopen-members] Fwd: RE: Open Publish Conference

CGM Open Members --

Jane Harnad would be interested to have a speaker on Web graphics formats,
WebCGM and SVG, at this Open Publish conference in Seattle.  The
presentation date would be Tuesday, 12 March.  That is week of TICC
(Charlotte, NC) and GWG.  GWG is usually in the first part of the week,
right, Dave?  So this could be a conflict.  Jane also expresses some
possible flexibility on the schedule.

So please let me know, and copy Jane also:

1.  would you be interested to present on 3/12?
2.  would another day work (as late as 3/14)?

We can supply you with lots of raw material -- slides etc -- especially
weighted towards WebCGM.

-Lofton.