Subject: [cgmopen-members] Fwd: webCGM set: png of colrmd02.png not correct ?

CGM Open Members --

Your input is requested, for processing Errata reports against the WebCGM
Test Suite (TS).

We've had quite a few downloads of the TS.  I'm going to set up an Errata
process and document, as we can expect more reports like the attached,
first Errata report.

For part of the process, I'm going to send each report to you, the CGM Open
members.  Vendors, members, whoever -- if you have an assessment or opinion
about the correctness of the report, please reply.  I would expect, in
particular, that vendors would want to check out their implementations
against the report.

It would be best to reply to this list, as it is archived and thus (with
links from an Errata document) can serve as the basic text for the errata
discussion and resolution.

Thanks,
-Lofton.

>Date:   Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:14:24 +0100 (CET)
>From: Henk Jan Priester <hj@justcroft.nl>
>To: <lofton@rockynet.com>
>Subject: webCGM set: png of colrmd02.png not correct ?
>

>Hi Lofton,
>
>I downloaded the webcgm suite today. I looked at the static set
>(which seems to be the old ata set) and detected that the png
>of 'colrnd02.cgm' is not correct.
>I have attached a png of how I think it should look.
>
>Regards,
>
>Henk Jan
>
>--
>H.J. Priester                           email  H.J.Priester@justcroft.nl
>Justcroft Technical Systems B.V.        Tel:   +31 70 3644131
>Atjehstraat  21, 2585 VG                Tel:   +31 70 3459520 (Helpdesk)
>The Netherlands                         Fax:   +31 70 3107593

COLRMD02.png