Subject: reminder of quarterly submission schedule

Chairs:

This is just to remind you about the schedule for submitting Committee
Specifications to OASIS membership for the purpose of acceptance as an
OASIS Standard. I know that a few TCs are close to completing and
submitting work, so I thought I should give you an advance reminder so
you have time to finish up your work.

As stated in the OASIS TC Process
(http://oasis-open.org/committees/process.shtml), Committee
Specifications should be submitted to the TC Administrator (that's me)
30 days before the start of a calender quarter. So, if you've got a
Specification that you want to submit to OASIS members for the fall
calender quarter review and voting cycle then you need to get it to me
by the first of September, along with all the accompanying materials
specified by the Process (i.e. documentation, certifications of
implementation, etc.) and the IPR policy.

So you've got about four weeks to get stuff finished up. The deadline
for the following quarter is the first of December.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
978.667.5115 x206