Then the (non-normative) Guidelines are incorrect. I'll have to fix
this.

Given that the intent of the comment list is to provide a conduit
whereby the public can send comments to the TC I suppose that this
function could just as well be served by an alias that we create to
forward email to the TC chair. But the TC Process defines the mechanism,
not just the desired effect, so I have to run it as a list.

</karl>
Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206