Subject: Re: [chairs] Spec/Standard Interop Demo at XML 2003

The UBL TC would certainly be interested in seeing UBL used as the
payload for these demonstrations.

Jon

   From: "dee schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
   Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 15:40:46 -0400

   Dear Chairs,
   We have been approached by IDEAlliance with what seems like a terrific
   opportunity with enough lead time to actually accomplish the mission at
   hand. As you may know, XML 2003 <http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/>
   will occur in Philly from 7-12 December. They would like to expand the
   program to include interoperability demonstrations of OASIS approved specs
   and
   standards. We have had a lot of success with these types of demos in the
   past, therefore, we would like to encourage you and your TC to consider
   this option. We are looking for at least four member vendors with stable
   implementation products to commit to each spec/standard demo. We have
   flexibility with scheduling and space.
   Please discuss this with your TC and feel free to contact me with
   questions or concerns. I am available to help orchestrate the demos and
   assist
   with logistics.
   Regards,
   Dee