Subject: RE: [chairs] latest draft of doc mgmt system requirements

Lots of useful features covered.

I wasn't quite sure what "command line interface" meant. Where is the
command line entered ?

Would this allow a script running remotely to submit a document via some
reasonably-tractable protocol
(the right way to do this is as a webservice, but let's not run too fast
:-). It's a great convenience to be
able to upload an automatically-generated file (like an issues list)
with a local command (bpel list is ftp'ed to
the "working copy", off-oasis location on average twice a day, and by
hand/web i/f to oasis once a week.

Peter Furniss