Subject: Re: [chairs] SPAM

Karl F. Best wrote:

>   (I don't think that we want to go down the path of an offensive
> strategy such as what Duane suggests.)

C'mon!!  It would be extremely funny and there would be no effect or
cost to anyone other that the spammers ;-)

Okay - it was just a pipe dream at 3:00 AM.  I favor Matt's approach for
some randomness.  Any solution should have a dynamic algorithm to
prevent spambots from adjusting.  Does Kavi come with a programmers
guide?  It should not be too difficult to modify the page creation
(especially if its in Perl) to modify the HTML before the email thread
becomes a static page.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist