Subject: Is it? RE: [chairs] OASIS Organizational Voting is Somewhat Absurd?

     This is an interesting thread.  It might be more accessible to members
-- and also better would serve our hope to avoid long threads on this
mandated list -- if it were moved to the general membership discussion list
at oasis-member-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org.
     We do want to keep traffic on this particular list low-overhead, where
possible, because the only way off this list is to stop being a TC chair.
     On the merits, I do have some thoughts, but will put them over in the
anticipated oasis-member-discuss thread.
    Regards  Jamie

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org